Thursday, June 10, 2010

day 6:sf ferry and fountains










On this day we went to San Francisco again and I took lots of pictures but I am only going to show you the best 4 pictures. This first picture is a weird sculpture that throws water from every part of it. The reason why I chose this picture is because it’s a crazy sculpture and that looks cool.

. This next picture is a picture based on a building I chose this building because it’s a really big building and the way it was build shows a lot of things like the way the windows are place. The reason why I chose this picture is because the building looks great with that design.


C:\Users\Lobsan Barrera\Desktop\CIMG2277.JPG On this last picture I have this really big and tall building. The reason why I chose this building was because the design and the way its constructed looks really good and great. I took this picture at san Francisco.



on this last picture there is a lot of buildings. i chose this picture because of the shape of the buildings and because of the nice view.

1 comment:

  1. Nice photo. I wonder how they get that sculpture to stand...

    ReplyDelete