Thursday, June 10, 2010

day 4 :fort funton at the beach











On this day we went to San Francisco and I took many pictures but I am just going to show you 4 pictures. On this picture there are around 4 orange flowers. I chose this picture because the way the flowers surround each others look good and the color orange of the flowers and the color green of the leafs combine.



On this other picture I have some yellow flowers crunched up together. I chose this picture because the way the flowers crow up together looks kind of cool as you can see it kind of has a pattern and the leafs too make a shape all together.

On this next picture I took a picture of the beach at San Francisco. I chose to take a picture of the beach because the way the waves came out was really good and you kind of see a pattern on the way the waves move. These waves have a really complex shape because they don’t have a normal shape like a circle or square.

On this last picture I have fog and plants on the ground I took this picture when we went to the San Francisco beach but all the way on top. I choose to take this picture because the fog is really visible and I taught it was a really good picture.


2 comments:

  1. I like the picture with the fog.
    Taking some good ones, nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the picture of the orange flowers because there's lots of them and the color is really bright. i also like the photo of the picture with the fog. it looks like the mountains disappear at the top.
    great pics.
    -hernan.

    ReplyDelete