Thursday, June 10, 2010

day 5 :leona gorge










on this day we went to Leona gorge at Leona gorge there is a lot of amazing things for example this beautiful water fall whenever you have time you should go hike around except I warn you to take really good shoes and good hiking clothes sometimes the hike gets too steep. Well on this first picture I took a waterfall. I chose to take a picture of the water fall because it looks really amazing and as you can see the rocks match really well by size.


on this second picture I took a picture of a tree remember being real tire by the time I took this picture well the reason why I took this picture was because as you can see the stripes on the tree are really visible and kind of make a design




on this next picture I have leafs of a tree branch. I remember I was really looking for something like this and when I found it I was really happy. Well the reason why I chose this picture was because of the two colors of the leafs really match and make a good picture





Then last but not least I have this picture of this tree. When I saw this tree I starting laughing because its summer and it was really hot that day and I taught to myself why if it’s so hot why would a tree be cover with snow but then I saw it wasn’t snow. Well the reason why I chose this tree to take picture of it it’s because it’s really funny to me its color and the season we are on right now.






No comments:

Post a Comment